Thursday, November 27, 2008

Nikon Vs Canon




I went to an exibition last night at the Hua Ho Mall Manggis. The exibition features the latest consumer electronic goods ranging from the flattest & biggest of all screen to my all time favorites; SLR cameras. Interestingly enough the two most popular camera brand in the world were located opposite to other head on! I was not really a fan of Canon...but I do respect its focusing speed . On the hand by default I have to ba a Nikonian...Yup indeed I am..proud user of a Nikon D2X. Nikon SLR is a piece of art...always maintaining its rather classical looks and functions are most accessible through buttons. The colour from Nikon lens are always Vivid but at some lens model lack the focusing speed! such as the 80-400mm VR lens with the noisy motor!


Interestingly a canon saleswoman 'Wenny' enlighten me with a Canon mount converter (probably Kenko brand) for Nikon lens without comprimising f stops or picture quality would certainly a great bonus and who knows this might narrow down or even solve the pros and cons of both brands against each other.

No comments: