Monday, December 1, 2008

What I ve done....

Life is no different than a MOVIE, the script have been made for us since day 1 till we die. We lead our life accordingly and react to the environment around us. There are time we did stupid things and made mistakes so that we learnt...The complexities of life is actually beyond human comprehension...without God help...we may become mad! Things do happen with blessing in disguise...pray for the best and hope to die in IMAN.
"Ohh ALLAH the great, bestow upon me the spiritual strength to endure your test on this earth...please forgive all my sins and that of my loved ones...you(ALLAH) are the only hope I will ever have...and without your compassion I shall be doomed. Ohh ALLAH hear my prayer....I m longing for you and Rasul Allah....Amin May be peace upon Muhammad Sallalahualaihiwasalam..."

No comments: